Haleh Kouchmeshki, PsyD
After years of training toward a future in neuropsychology, Dr. Kouchmeshki realized that she wanted to become more involved in the treatment as opposed to the diagnostic side of helping her clients. Specifically, Dr. Kouchmeshki’s passion lies in supporting individuals and families who live with ADHD and mild/moderate mood disorders. With a doctoral dissertation focusing on adolescent ADHD and its influence on the family context, Dr. Kouchmeshki utilizes empirically supported interventions as she works with her clients to support their needs. Furthermore, she has extensive training in mindfulness based interventions, which she frequently integrates into her sessions with clients.
Dr. Kouchmeshki is also the founder of NeuroObjectives, a boutique academic coaching business that teaches executive functioning and study skills to students with neurodiverse learning profiles.
Dr. Kouchmeshki was born and raised in Los Angeles. In her free time, she enjoys running, reading, practicing yoga, and spending time with her family.
The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.
- Predoctoral Internship (2022-2023): Connections Therapeutic Day School
- Pediatric – Young Adult Neuropsychological Assistant (2014 – 2017): Golden State Neuropsychology
- Practicum Neuropsychological Trainee (2014-2015): UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior – The Longevity Center
- Practicum Neuropsychological Trainee (2013-2014): UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior – Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
- Practicum Trainee (2012-2013): Little Company of Mary Medical Center
- Practicum Trainee (2011-2012): Azusa Pacific University Community Counseling Center
- Practicum Trainee (2011-2012): St. Dorothy School
- PsyD (2023): Azusa Pacific University
- Educational Therapy Post Master’s Certificate (December 2021): California State University, Northridge
- MA (2009): Pepperdine University
- BA (2007): University of California, Los Angeles